Smoked Salmon Crostini
- Sourdough Baguette Slices, cut on an angle
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Garlic Salt
- Chèvre Cheese (goat cheese)
- Smoked Salmon (remove any skin present)
- Red onion - minced
- Fresh dill - minced
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Place bread* slices on a broiler-safe baking sheet pan covered with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of each bread slice and then sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Broil just until slices begin to brown on the edges, approx. 3 minutes a side (watch carefully!!).
- Remove from oven and leave on baking sheet to cool.
- Spread toasts with goat cheese, add a thin slice of salmon and sprinkle with capers, dill, and red onions.
*Bread can be prepped and toasted 3 hours ahead; cover loosely with foil and leave at room temperature.